Integration specialist / Integration manager
The physical store and POS will play an even greater role in delivering a unified commerce experience for customers. This will continue to increase as more online sales are supported by and materialize in the physical store. Retailers must have technology solutions that can support a fluid customer journey, one that traverses both online and offline channels, across borders, and includes multiple touchpoints - everything seamlessly connected with Front Systems POS as the best of breed solution as the user interface for the store employees (often referred to as “unified commerce”). Front Systems are born in the cloud with a SaaS business model. Our focus is to deliver subscription based standardized solutions at scale, not invoiceable consultancy hours.
Front Systems have 28 employees in Norway, Spain and Denmark and serve global retailers like Accessorize, Helly Hansen and Samsøe Samsøe in addition to hundreds of stores in Norway.
We are looking for a integration specialist to join us as soon as possible at Lysaker. The position reports to the CTO.
- Build and maintain standardized blueprints for complete integrations of a full unified commerce setup, including integrations with ERP, eCommerce, loyalty providers and more.
- Take the lead of integration planning and implementation when onboarding new enterprise customers.
- Take the lead of integration planning and implementation of unified commerce for our existing enterprise customers.
- Work closely with product development to extend our APIs and low-code connectors in order to deliver standardized integration functionality.
- Work closely with integration partners and retail clients on projects
- Contribute on integration implementation using no-code/low-code tools
- 5 years+ hands-on experience with integrations involving ERP and/or retail solutions
- Clear communication in English (spoken and written), preferably also fluency in one of the Nordic languages.
- Technical and functional understanding. For this position, we value functional understanding over technical competence.
- You are creative, and dare to present own solutions and set priority based on the overall picture
- You are a doer; you take responsibility and you enjoy working independently on your tasks
- You find positive challenge in defining the missing details in partially blurry scopes and task descriptions
- A solid, friendly, and experienced team where we focus on making each other and our product a little bit better every day
- A modern and open workplace at Lysaker
- Good work/life balance
- Competitive conditions
For more information, contact Rune K. Buseth at Birn-Partners : email@example.com